Meet With Me Now – Basic Course English
In this course you will learn how to use the MWMNOW Platform. Program your virtual meeting rooms as if you were physically in the same room. Share documents, agenda, minutes, collaborate. There are different options that make using our Virtual Meeting Rooms easy. Step by step learning . Lessons include how to sign in, invite users, schedule a meeting, recurring meetings, how to schedule a webinar, how to use multiple whiteboard sides, how to use tools, troubleshooting and much more. MWMNOW is a White label Virtual Collaboration Tool that offers a
Unique opportunity for partners
• Sell under your own brand, earn a margin with conferencing
• Customize the solution to match your customer needs: you not only sell a
solution, you sell a project and a service
Opportunity for recurring monthly subscription revenue for Partners
Web collaboration platform leveraging the WebRTC standard.
• Main use case: professional meetings
• Multi-tenant, multi-user SaaS, aimed at businesses and resellers
• Focus on effectiveness, usability and cleanliness
• Strong on data privacy: Swiss data center, GDPR compliant, clear
communication on what user data is stored, and why.
• «One size fits all» doesn’t reflect the real world: flexibility with APIs,
on-premise private cloud setups, abundance of configuration and
VIRTUAL MEETING ROOMS
A collaboration solution with a video conferencing tool.
This solution has been designed for virtual collaborative meetings where you can agree on an agenda, share documents and screen, interact simultaneously with dashboards, chat and generate public and private minutes. This activity, in its different forms of chat, documents, agenda, board and minutes, will be sent to your emails at the end of the meeting summarized in PDF files. All meetings share these tools.
There are four types of virtual conferences:
- Standard meeting: Designed for up to 5 people in which everyone can share audio, video and screen. It’s the right size for team collaboration, business meetings, mentoring, consulting, and many other use cases. With space for five participants, it offers a wide range of features, from interactive whiteboards to screen sharing, live chat, document sharing, presentations and more. Audio and video are delivered peer-to-peer between end-user devices, and supporting documents are sent to the server to generate a convenient summary that is emailed or delivered securely via Secure Safe to participants at the end of the meeting. This standard solution is ideal for everyday business video conferencing.
- Boardroom: designed for up to 30 people where everyone can also share audio, video and screen. Larger groups can come together using the boardroom to collaborate on complex projects where the conversation must include everyone. The boardroom is also ideal for formal meetings, such as annual or quarterly reviews and planning sessions. Meetings can be recorded to meet documentation requirements and for further analysis. Integration with traditional telephony means that users without Internet access can call using a landline phone.
- New: Audio only room – up to 30 participants. Same as Boardroom but without video.
- Webinar: This type of meeting allows up to 200 attendees, of which only 3 can moderate and share audio, video and their screen. It is very useful to control a wide audience as in the case of training or classes. This setup is designed for educational webinars, training events, and other large-scale presentations. A complete set of features is included, including whiteboard, screen sharing, and document upload. The administrator determines the level of interactivity with audience members. Participants may request permission to share their own video. Members of the audience can also ask questions via chat. A summary will automatically be sent to audience members after the event to reinforce the training. Webinar can be streamed.
- **Off- the – Record: This meeting is basically the same as a standard meeting, except that this type of meeting does not include minutes or a summary for the participants. This type of meeting is frequently used by lawyers, negotiators, psychologists, etc. End-to-end encryption keeps meetings private and secure.
- New: Rich feature set Lets you blur background or blur and use the hidden face feature. Especially helpful when speaking to a witness or patient that need anonymity . Select this feature
1• Integrate 3CX (or any other PBX) to provide your own dial-in numbers
2• Rich API platform for integrations into 3rd party systems
3• Office 365
4• Slack Chat
5• Simplex Enterprise Video Platform
6• *Soon: Zapier
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 45
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Starting with: Meet with me Now