Patton and 3CX connecting to the PSTN English
Here we will learn how to configure analog and digital gateways with a 3CX PBX
SmartNode IP-PBX Appliances are plug-and-play VoIP PBX appliances pre-loaded with Business Phone System (award-winning software-based IP PBX for Microsoft Windows) and Microsoft Windows 7. Supporting up to 64 calls, the SNBX IP-PBX VoIP appliance can support any 3CX edition for 4, 8, 16, 32 and 64 simultaneous calls with RTP Relay and Transcoding. More calls and features can be unlocked with 3CX license keys that must be purchased separately).
In addition to running 3CX Phone System, the SNBX web GUI provides device monitoring and application management; plus, is open to 3rd party applications.
Patton VoIP Gateways is specifically supported by 3CX. This is because 3CX support staff are familiar with the device and can help you configure the gateway. 3CX regularly tests these gateways with the latest firmware and 3CX version and also maintains a detailed configuration guide for these devices.
- Plug and Play—IP-PBX appliance comes with 3CX Business Phone System Version 14 (Free Edition: 2 simultaneous calls) and Windows 7 x64-bit already installed (More calls can be unlocked with 3CX license keys).
- Up to 64 SIP Calls with Transcoding—Supports any 3CX edition up to 64 simultaneous calls and supports up to 500 VoIP PBX extensions.
- Monitoring and Management—Web GUI for device monitoring and application management. Also includes built-in SmartNode Gateway configurator.
- Fits Your Network
- BYOP (Bring your own phone)—No vendor lock-in! Choose your own IP phones or softphones.
- Keep Your Existing Equipment—Add a SmartNode Gateway to connect existing analog/ISDN equipment to the SNBX IP PBX appliance.
- SIP Trunks or PSTN—Save on monthly call costs using SIP Trunks or receive and make calls via the standard PSTN using SmartNode Gateways and VoIP Routers.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 138
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes