Xmartek News and Blog
Partner and Technology News
Developments and trends that can help you make the decisions you need for your company. Keep up with the latest!
Xmartek curates valuable and insightful news just for you
Contact us if you are interested in specialized subjects
- 3CX Gets Gold at the Comms Business AwardsHot Off the Press! 3CX has been named UC Platform Supplier of the Year at the 2020 Comms Business Awards, which were held virtually from London this week. Fighting off fierce competition from leading vendors like 8x8, Wildix, and Telcoswitch, the judges awarded the top spot to 3CX’s communications system. Entrants were judged on their […]
- Leaders: Track These Six KPIs to Reach Your Goals in 2021As a sales manager, keeping tabs on your business operations and your team members can be a challenge. After all, no sales manager can be everywhere at once! Instead, your sales representatives need to give you the information required to keep everything running smoothly. It is only by measuring performance through relevant KPIs that you […]
- Here they are, the Top Forum Contributors of Q4 2020!Happy new year everyone! For most of us, this holiday season was a little different from what we're used to. We hope that, despite the circumstances, you all managed to have a relaxing and joyful time. Even after everything 2020 threw at us, the 3CX community continued to grow and our members never stopped asking, […]
- Your Greatest Fear: Does 3CX Sell Direct?You probably don’t know this, but I was a partner at an MSP for many years. I led the charge to find and close new customers and my greatest fear was the vendor taking those customers directly. So I understand why partners always ask if 3CX is taking the end-users directly. 3CX Develops. You Deliver. […]
- SIP Trunk Changes of 20202020 was a challenging year for everyone, but here at 3CX, we didn’t let it slow us down. A whole host of interesting features and improvements were introduced that our customers are already enjoying, but there were also changes that were equally important, yet not so obvious. Let’s take a look at what happened behind […]
- 8 Tips For Live Chat Customer SupportLive chat customer support has rapidly grown in popularity in recent years. But, this should come as no surprise; it’s beneficial for customers and brands alike. Live chat undeniably improves customer service levels. Companies appreciate it for its customer satisfaction and loyalty-building benefits. Customers, on the other hand, have learned that the little box in […]
- Live chat update to make Pop out defaultThe latest 3CX Live Chat has just been released and makes the pop-out option the default option for handling chats. This avoids any issues that might occur if the visitor navigates away from the page that they are on. The pop-out mode is now enabled by default for new installs using the 3CX Live Chat […]
- 3CX Roadmap & V18 alpha – Connecting Customers!This roadmap blog post was supposed to precede v18 but the dev team was actually progressing so fast they actually overtook me on this “road”. And so this roadmap blog post doesn't just outline our vision for 2021, but it also includes the v18 alpha for you to download and check out this christmas! It's […]
- New Android Beta with Re-designed Messaging ElementsA little gift for our Android users this holiday season, the latest Beta release features re-designed messaging elements for a better experience while chatting. What’s more, there have been numerous enhancements across the board for more refined performance, including optimized contact search and the ability to select and copy text from transcriptions. New chat message […]
- Chat Optimizations & Improved Contacts in Latest iOS BetaReady to test out another iOS Beta? Your feedback tells us you’re loving the latest messaging features of the app. Building on that this release is jam packed with performance improvements to facilitate a better chat experience, as well as enhanced contacts management. Chatting more? Now chat better! If you’ve been making use of the […]
- [VIDEO] Introducing The Smallest, Least-Cost eSBC on the PlanetIntroducing the SmartNode SN500 Designed to address new security threats of work-from-home, small-office, and enterprise users, Patton’s miniature, ultra-low-cost SOHO
- Making Microsoft Teams Play Nice with OthersThis is a story about a technology solution that enabled two European industry leaders to play well with Microsoft Teams.
- How to Integrate 3CX with Analog Phones and PSTN3CX is a popular software PBX with many rich and useful unified communications capabilities. It does NOT however natively support
- Implementing SIP Telephony for High Call VolumesCall centers and large enterprises face unique challenges when implementing SIP Telephony. Network protection, SIP normalization, system survivability, and load
- UC for Hotels, MTU/MDU or Campus Environments with Analog Phones (Part II)In PART I of this article we addressed the motivation question: Why would an organization switch to IP Telephony when
- 6 Components an IVR System Needs for an Omnichannel ExperiencePress 1 for Spanish. Press 2 for French, and press 3 for English. I’m sure at some point in your
- UC for Hotels, MTU/MDU or Campus Environments with Analog Phones (Part I)Many organizations support large numbers of analog handsets that still work—and that are an integral part of operations and life-safety processes.
- What’s wrong with Fax-over-IP?New challenges introduced by the IP revolution can cause a fax call to fail. Digital (packetized) fax data is still subject to network impairments as is Voice over -Internet Protocol (VoIP). Here is a list of IP network characteristics that can break your FAX-over-IP service. . .
- Microsoft Unified Communications: Solving for InteroperabilityUnified Communications (UC) promises enhanced worker productivity for businesses, with such attractive features as integrated voicemail and email, desktop voice
- The Powerful Benefits of Designing an Infrastructure FirstArtificial intelligence, virtual reality, IoT, AVoIP, 8K, 5G… All of these expanding technologies cannot and will not function without a